SoundVault is a music trading platform which is specifically focused to service the media production industry and the composers that underpin that industry.
What we do and what makes us unique, is a blend of simplifying the purchasing and licensing process. We provide state of the art technology, delivering an environment for composers and music libraries to promote, sell and distribute their music.
Simultaneously, we enable media producers to access that music, preview it and create playlists. They can make purchases which give instantaneous access to downloads of professional broadcast-quality music tracks in either WAV or MP3 formats.
- All our music is instantly cleared for worldwide usage
- Simple rate card
- Buy a single track with our single track licence
- Download a lo-res , non broadcast MP3 file for your edit and return for a full license.
- Alternatively, buy as much music as you require for the production with our programme licence
- You can also buy bulk credits, at a discount, that can be used to purchase track licences for broadcast programming
- Automated cue sheet creation online entry speeds up auditing and reporting
- State of the art search engine functionality
- Searching by genre
- Filtering by many different criteria such as composer, key and tempo
- Music previews using SoundVault's built-in player
- Production-quality music tracks can only be downloaded with valid subscriptions
- Secure purchasing of tracks, programme agreements and bulk credits
- Data is securely stored and backed up
- High quality music from industry specialists without the hassle, costs and complications associated with the traditional way of licensing music
- Simple and straightforward purchasing and licensing environment
- Instant access to your music at broadcast quality
- Reducing audio budgets whilst giving more back to the musicians
SoundVault Ltd. Registered company no. (England & Wales): 6602618. VAT reg. no: 934625710
Registered Office: 50 Brooke Avenue, Harrow, HA2 0NF, UK