Privacy Practices and Policies
This notice discloses the online data collection and use practices for the SoundVault website located at www.SoundVault.tv that is owned and operated by SoundVault Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 6602618, and registered address 53 Cambridge Road, Sawbridge, Hertfordshire, CM21 9JP. By visiting this website you understand and agree with the terms of this policy as it may be modified by SoundVault from time to time, at our sole discretion. We will indicate any changes by updating the date at the top of this policy. We encourage you to review this policy from time to time. Your continued use of the website following any changes to this policy will signify your assent to such changes.
When you register online or order a product or service online, by telephone, fax or post, or email or telephone us with a query, we collect personal data about you directly (including your name, address, telephone and email address). We also collect any information you supply to us after your initial registration, for example details of tracks downloaded, production and cue sheet details.
When you pay for a product or service online, your credit card details are processed over a secure internet service operated by our 3rd party payment provider Paypal and all credit card details submitted are not visible to SoundVault Limited employees.
Traffic data is logged automatically on our server, information such as your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our website, but not in a way that identifies any individual.
We do not use "spyware", web bugs or any hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users.
The data provided is used to administer your www.SoundVault.tv account, to supply you with the products and services you chose and to maintain records of your access to, and use of, the online services.
The information is stored on our servers and on paper, and appropriate technical and organisational measures are keep in place to stop unauthorised or unlawful access, and accidental loss, destruction or damage. This information will be maintained for the duration of our business relationship and for a maximum period of 7 years beyond that relationship for tax and legal reasons.
With Whom We May Share Your Data
- we will share your information with our subscribed Music Libraries
- we may share your information to our local representative or agent
- we will share your information with another organisation to whom we transfer, or are in discussions to transfer or offer the SoundVault on-line music delivery service;
- we may share your information with another organisation which buys our company or our assets, or with another organisation from whom we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organisation, which may or may not lead to a sale or acquisition (as applicable);
- we may share your information with our funders or potential funders, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it;
- we may share your information with any group companies of ours;
- we will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company or domain name registrar or naming authority) incidental access to your information;
- we will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law
We will not share your information with any other organisation.
From time to time, we may contact you with information relating to our goods and services. Please note that you can stop receiving this information at any time by either amending your account details online or by contacting ainfoa at orgsoundvault dot tv
By registering online, buying products or by submitting your details for other purposes you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data as described above. If you have any queries regarding our use of your personal data or would like to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, please inform us at asdfinfoadmin at orgsoundvault dot tvtv with the necessary details so that we can keep our records up to date.
Further information about data protection compliance including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
SoundVault Ltd. Registered company no. (England & Wales): 6602618. VAT reg. no: 934625710
Registered Office: 50 Brooke Avenue, Harrow, HA2 0NF, UK